Organic extra virgin coconut oil with organic garlic oil...contains over 50% allicin. NO sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, alcohol, artificial favoring or preservatives. It typically contains the following beneficial fatty acids per serving: lauric acid 6.5g, myristic acid 2.4g, caprylic acid 1.00, oleic acid 800mg, and linoleic acid 200mg.
- A fabulous New Organic Garlic Coconut Oil, the best and healthiest way to serve or use garlic flavor, delicious in itself for dipping, stir frying, and soups. It has a full round comforting flavor with a slight kick to finish.
- No bitter burnt bits, no lost garlic flavor, no wild fluctuations of garlic flavor across the dish, no prep time, controlled flavor strength, and the health value retained.
- The result is the easiest, healthiest garlic flavor you will ever use. You can adjust the flavor intensity with more or less of our Garlic coconut oil. You have Garlic control!
- Does this Interest You? Our oil contains NO sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, alcohol, artificial favoring or preservatives
- This is not an Infused garlic or garlic flavor where the health content and flavor strength can vary so much. The health properties of the 50% Allicin in our garlic oil are many, many times higher than those of powdered garlic with its 0.8% of Allinin and its even lower yield of the active Allicin.
- Allicin is the active health ingredient in garlic and flavor strength goes along with it. It is only released from the clove by crushing it (not by cutting), waiting ten to fifteen minutes and then cooking with it.Cutting only forms a little of the Allicin as only a little crushing happens at the same time as cutting and the flavor strength varies according to how much you crushed when you cut.