Nature's Approved® Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
The Taste and Feel of Paradise©
- NATURE'S APPROVED: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is produced on a remote Pacific island in FIJI, where both water and air are pure and unpolluted.
- DOUBLE GREEN: Uniquely, renewable fuel, husks, shells and old trees, fuel the boiler that drives the generator. Diesel is not used in the processing.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & KOSHER: Our Coconut oils are not refined, bleached or deodorized (RBD). It is also not hydrogenized nor altered by fermentation, which allows it to retain beneficial properties from the oil and plant sterols.
INGREDIENTS: Organic extra virgin coconut oil, contains NO sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, alcohol, artificial favoring or preservatives. It typically contains the following beneficial fatty acids per serving: lauric acid 6.5g, myristic acid 2.4g, caprylic acid 1.00, oleic acid 800mg, and linoleic acid 200mg.
- Enjoy the South Pacific with the taste of this delightful oil! This pure coconut oil echoes the pristine environment of its origin.
- Used as a food, coconut oil delivers many health benefits. For natural body care, its nutrient-rich qualities smooth and tone the skin superbly.
- Coconut oil supplies many important nutrients necessary for maintaining optimal health and is now considered by many experts as ‘a good oil” and a healthy fat.